Issued Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi Amariah Dioanaa Petrhik government spends from 33 to 22, the Ministry of the Ministry, with the abolition of five ministries.
A statement by his office received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, that "the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi Dioanaa issue an order to reduce the number of cabinet members to be 22 members instead of 33 members."
The statement pointed out that "Based on the requirements of the public interest and based on Article 78 of the Constitution and the delegation of the House of Representatives, on behalf of the people we have decided to reduce the number of cabinet members to be 22 members in addition to the Prime Minister rather than the 33 members as follows:
1. Cancel the posts of Vice Prime Minister.
2. Cancel ministerial positions for the following ministries:
(A) The Ministry of Human Rights.
(B) The Ministry of State for Women's Affairs.
(C) of the Ministry of State for Provincial Affairs and Parliamentary Affairs.
(D) the Ministry of State,
3. restructuring following ministries:
(A) the integration of the Ministry of Science and Technology, Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
(B) the integration of the Ministry of Environment, Ministry of Health.
(C) the integration of the Ministry of Municipalities and the Ministry of Construction and Housing.
(D) the integration of the Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities Ministry of Culture.
4. The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers take the necessary measures to implement the provisions of the above measures.
5. performs this matter from the date of Sdorh.anthy